From Celeb Nude Wiki - The Encyclopedia of Nude Celebs
Date of Birth: 24 October 1974
Place of Birth: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Birth Name: Catherine Jane Sutherland
Height: 5' 8" (1.73 m)
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. It includes attribution to IMDb, which may not be a reliable source for biographical information. Please help by adding additional, reliable sources for verification. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately, especially if potentially libelous or harmful. (July 2009)|
Catherine Jane Sutherland/Catherine J Chilson (born 24 October 1974) is an Australian actress perhaps best known for playing Katherine "Kat" Hillard, the Pink Ranger on Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Power Rangers: Zeo, and Power Rangers: Turbo from 1995–1997, joining the TV series in the third season.
She reprised the role in season four, Power Rangers: Zeo, and season five, Power Rangers: Turbo (which she has said is her favourite Rangers season ), and appeared in the movie that connected the two seasons. She has done voiceovers for various characters on Power Rangers since Catherine left the show; the most famous is the female Machine Empire General Tezzla in the Power Rangers: Wild Force episode "Forever Red".
Other media & appearances
She played the onscreen victim of a deranged serial killer in the 2000 film The Cell. In the theatrical cut she appeared as only a dead body, although the DVD release contains deleted scenes of her before her character's death. She got the role in the movie by appearing on the Australian reality show Dream Factory.
In 2004, Sutherland had a brief role as Sarah Price, the wife of a murder victim on an episode of America's Most Wanted.
In 2009, she was a panelist on the Power Rangers Panel at Anime Expo 2009. And also has appeared in a commercial for Rice Krispies.
She is married to actor Daniel Chilson and has two children, one girl and one boy. She does not keep in much contact with the rest of her 'Power Ranger' alumni except for Nakia Burrise and Jason Narvy, with whom she recently reconnected in 2009.
- Out of all the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Kat was a ranger for the least amount of time.
- Replaced Amy Jo Johnson on "Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers" (1993) in 1995.
- Was the only ranger ever to use her real first name as her characters name. The only difference would be on the show her name's spelled with a "K" whereas in real life it's spelled with a "C".
- Whilst her Ranger character Kat Hillard did leave during the Turbo Season of Power Rangers, she did return several times to do voices such as the morphed Lightspeed Pink Ranger, her Ranger suited descendant and the voice of a monster in the Power Rangers Special 10th Anniversary Episode, "Forever Red" where many Red Rangers gather together to fulfill a mission.
- She is one of the few Power Ranger actors to have appeared nude on film after her role ended.
- Has a child.