From Celeb Nude Wiki - The Encyclopedia of Nude Celebs
Date of Birth: 28 May 1957
Place of Birth: Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Birth Name: Leah Simpson
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. It includes attribution to IMDb, which may not be a reliable source for biographical information. Please help by adding additional, reliable sources for verification. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately, especially if potentially libelous or harmful. (August 2010)|
Leah Ayres (born May 28, 1957) is an American actress who played Valerie Bryson on the daytime serial, The Edge of Night, in the early 1980s. She also played Marcia Brady-Logan in the six episode drama series The Bradys, one of the many spin offs to the Brady Bunch. It was produced in 1989 and premiered on February 6, 1990. Ayres is well known for her role in Bloodsport, alongside Jean-Claude Van Damme.
Ayres was born Leah Simpson in Baltimore, Maryland. She is known as Leah Kalish and was the Program Director for Yoga Ed. in Los Angeles. She is also the co-creator of the Yoga Kit for Kids and Games for Life, a book of games and visualizations for children. She also wrote and stars in Living Arts/Gaiam’s Yoga Fitness for Kids videos. She is now the creator of Yoga Playgrounds and developing children's television programs.
- She grew up in the Roland Park section of Baltimore.
- Retired from acting, she now teaches and produces creativity and imagination building materials for children.
- Co-founder of Imaginazium, LLC.
- Received her M.A. from Pacific Oaks College in Pasadena, California, in 1996.
- Appeared in some of the late 1970s, early 1980s Darci Doll catalogs wearing real life versions of the doll's fashions.
- Is a graduate of the elite Roland Park Country (school).