From Celeb Nude Wiki - The Encyclopedia of Nude Celebs
Date of Birth: 1992
Place of Birth: Franklin, Tennessee, USA
Birth Name: Destiny Hope Cyrus
Height: 5' 4½" (1.64 m)
Miley Cyrus is the daughter of country singer Billy Ray Cyrus and his wife Tish. She has 5 siblings - two half-brothers, a half-sister and a younger brother and sister. Her birth name is Destiny Hope, given to her by her parents who hoped she would achieve greatness. Her childhood nickname was Smiley, as she had a cheerful disposition which was eventually shortened to Miley.Cyrus was initially educated at Heritage Elementary School in Tennessee. When she turned eight, her family moved to Toronto, Canada where Cyrus' father Billy Ray took a role in the TV series "Doc" (2001). It was around this time that Cyrus decided she wanted to act too. Her first role came alongside her father in "Doc" (2001). She also scored a small role in Tim Burton's Big Fish (2003).In 2005, Cyrus was cast as the lead in the Disney series "Hannah Montana" (2006), about a teen leading a double life as a pop star. Again her father acted alongside her. The show was a smash and hit records, sell-out tours and merchandising deals soon followed. Cyrus became a teen superstar. Following the success of "Hannah Montana" (2006), Cyrus made the move into other roles - including playing Ronnie Miller in The Last Song (2010) and Lola in LOL (2012) alongside Demi Moore.
- Daughter of Tish Cyrus and country singer Billy Ray Cyrus.
- Siblings: Christopher Cody (older paternal half-brother), Trace Cyrus (older maternal half-brother), Brandi Cyrus (older maternal half-sister), Braison Cyrus (younger brother), and Noah Lindsey Cyrus (younger sister).
- Her favorite novel is "Don't Die, My Love" by Lurlene McDaniel.
- Her favorite song by her father, Billy Ray Cyrus, is "Achy Breaky Heart".
- Has written over one hundred songs and some of them have been used for her show, "Hannah Montana" (2006).
- Likes to eat Chinese food.
- Has a Maltipoo dog named Sophie that her parents gave to her for her 16th birthday.
- Miley was on the green team for 2 summers in a row in the Disney Channel Games.
- She has never taken formal singing lessons [as of June 2007].
- Started auditioning for "Hannah Montana" (2006) when she was 11 years old. She originally tried out for the part of "Lilly Truscott".
- Was ranked #17 on Forbes List of The 20 Top-Earning Young Superstars (2007).
- Was ranked #12 on interview magazine's Hollywood faces to watch "Future Stars of Tomorrow" (2007).
- In January 2008, she legally changed her name from Destiny Hope Cyrus to Miley Ray Cyrus. "Ray" is for her grandfather, Ronald Ray Cyrus, whom she was very close to and "Miley" came from her childhood nickname "Smiley", which was shortened to "Miley", that was given to her because of her constant smiling as a young child.
- Released a 3D concert movie of her Best of Both Worlds Tour on February 1st, 2008. It became the highest grossing Super Bowl weekend release ever.
- Was ranked #22 on Entertainment Weekly's '30 Under 30' the actress list (2008).
- Was ranked #1 on TV Guide's Top 10 Teen Star Countdown (2008).
- Befriended her backup dancer, Mandy Jiroux, while on tour. The two have a Youtube channel called MileyMandy, that they regularly update with new videos. Their show is called "The Miley and Mandy Show".
- Miley's half-brother, Trace Cyrus, and her "Hannah Montana" (2006) co-star Mitchel Musso's brother, Mason Musso, are in the band "Metro Station".
- Godmother is Dolly Parton.
- Likes the bands Coldplay, Radiohead, and The Killers.
- Lived in Toronto, Canada where she attended the Armstrong Acting Studio.
- Was ranked #22 on Moviefone's 'The 25 Hottest Actors Under 25' (2008).
- On 25 September 2006, the Disney Channel was finally launched in South Africa. The first episode of "Hannah Montana" (2006) was broadcast on Friday, September 29, 2006, the show immediately became the channel's "Flagship" show. Miley Cyrus is the most recognized Disney Channel star in South Africa with the most DVD releases of the show and 2 versions of her "Best of Both Worlds Concert" - one standard edition and one double disc extended 3-D edition. The extended 3D edition was released on Disney Blu-Ray simultaneously in August 2008.
- Close friends with Demi Lovato and Ashley Tisdale.
- Her favorite actresses include Angelina Jolie, Jodie Foster, and Jennifer Aniston.
- Loves to ride horses.
- Likes to watch the TV show "Sex and the City" (1998).
- Admirer of Meryl Streep.
- Her musical influences include John Mayer, Elvis Presley, Rob Thomas, and John Lennon.
- Participated in the 25th Anniversary Edition of "We Are the World" which was performed in memory of Michael Jackson as well as for relief efforts for the earthquake in Haiti.
- While performing at the 02 arena in London, she changed the lyric in her song Party in the U.S.A from "And a Britney (Britney Spears) song was on" to "And a Michael song was on". Michael being referred to Michael Jackson, who was suppose to have performed at the 02 Arena in July of 2009 but passed away before leaving to perform in London.
- Has 6 known tattoos: one under her left breast which says "Just Breathe" and another one on her ear which says "Love". She has a dream catcher on the right side of her ribcage under her arm, has an outline of a heart on her ring finger on her right hand, and equal sign on her left ring finger, and has a tattoo of an eye on her left index finger.
- Voted #64 on the 2011 Maxim list "Hot 100" women.
- Ranked #32 in the British version of FHM "100 Sexiest Women" List (2011).
- Ranked #89 in the 2011 FHM list of "100 Sexiest Women in the World".
- Ranked #54 in the 2011 FHM Australia list of "100 Sexiest Women in the World".
- Lives in Toluca Lake, California, her family bought a house there in 2007.
- Fan of Britney Spears and considers Britney to be one of her idols.
- In a relationship with Liam Hemsworth [2009-present].
- Has had tachycardia since her teens.
- Engaged to Liam Hemsworth [June 6, 2012].
- Auditioned for the Selena Gomez's role in Ramona and Beezus (2010).