From Celeb Nude Wiki - The Encyclopedia of Nude Celebs
Date of Birth: 20 November 1970
Place of Birth: Fairfax, Virginia, USA
Height: 5' 4" (1.63 m)
Sabrina Lloyd (born November 20, 1970 in Fairfax, Virginia) is an American film and television actress.
She has played the roles of Wade Welles in the science fiction series Sliders, and Natalie Hurley in the ABC sitcom Sports Night.
Sabrina Lloyd was born in Fairfax, Virginia, and raised in Eustis, Florida. At age 13, she began her acting career in the role of Pepper in a Mount Dora production of Annie.
When she was 15, she participated in a student exchange program which allowed her to spend a year in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. She trained at the Brisbane Royal Theatre Company. She went on to perform exclusively in theater until she was 18.
Returning to the United States, Lloyd continued to perform in local theater such as the Baystreet Players in Eustis, and the Ice House Theater in Mount Dora, appearing in productions of Grease, Crimes of the Heart, and The Wizard of Oz. Lloyd moved to New York when she was 18 to pursue a film career. She made a guest appearance on an episode of Law & Order called "Intolerance", and this performance resulted in her being signed with a new talent agent, and her career prospects began to improve.
Her first important role in feature films was in Chain of Desire, and this was followed by a starring role in Father Hood with Patrick Swayze. She appeared in the 1993 music video for the song "Iris" by The Breeders. Lloyd also made appearances on television, starring in the TV movies The Coming Out of Heidi Leiter, an episode of Lifestories: Families in Crisis and Love Off Limits.
In 1995, Lloyd played the role of Wade Welles, one of the original four characters in the sci-fi TV show Sliders. In its third season, Sliders slowly grew to embrace a larger audience, but the series was still cancelled by Fox. In 1997, the show was picked up by the Sci Fi Channel, but Lloyd decided to opt out of her contract to pursue new roles. She quickly landed a co-starring role as associate producer Natalie Hurley in the ABC sitcom, Sports Night.
In 2005, she starred as Terry Lake on the television show, Numb3rs, but she left after the first season. In 2008 Lloyd was the lead actress in the independent film Universal Signs.
Outside of her acting career, she writes and records original music with her guitar. She has two cats named Lucy and Theodore and was a vegetarian for six years during the 1990s.
- Superboy (1988) TV Episode .... Betsy
- That Night (1992) .... Jeanette
- Chain of Desire (1992) .... Melissa
- Law & Order (1992) TV Episode .... Kate
- Father Hood (1993) .... Kelly Charles
- Love Off Limits (1993) (TV) .... Sarah Thompson
- Iris (1994) (V)
- Lifestories: Families in Crisis
- Sliders (1995–1997) (TV) .... Wade Welles
- Sports Night (1998–2000) (TV) .... Natalie Hurley
- Madigan Men (2000) (TV) .... Wendy Lipton
- Wanderlust (2001) .... Amanda
- On Edge (2001) .... Becky Brooks
- Couples (2002) (TV) .... Annie
- Ed (2003) (TV) .... Frankie Hector
- Dopamine (2003) .... Sarah McCaulley
- The Sisters of Mercy (2004)
- The Breakup Artist (2004) .... Kara
- Melinda and Melinda (2004) (uncredited)
- Something for Henry (2004) .... Anna
- My Sexiest Mistake (2004) (TV) .... Amy
- DeMarco Affairs (2004) (TV) .... Jessica DeMarco
- Charlie's Party (2005) .... Sarah
- Numb3rs (2005) (TV) .... Terry Lake
- The Girl from Monday (2005) .... Cecile
- Universal Signs (2006) .... Mary
- Racing Daylight (2007) .... Helly/Vicky Palmer
- She writes and records original music with her guitar.
- Has two cats, Lucy and Theodore.