From Celeb Nude Wiki - The Encyclopedia of Nude Celebs
Date of Birth: 23 March 1957
Place of Birth: Toledo, Ohio, USA
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. Its only attribution is to the Internet Movie Database, which may not be a reliable source for biographical information. Please help by adding additional, reliable sources for verification. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately, especially if potentially libelous or harmful. (April 2010)|
Teresa Ganzel (born March 23, 1957, Toledo, Ohio) is an actress, comedienne, and cartoon voice-over actress.
Teresa Ganzel was best known as a recurring cast member of The Tonight Show starring Johnny Carson, having replaced the late Carol Wayne as the Matinee Lady in the popular "Mighty Carson Art Players" skits. She often plays ditzy busty blonde bimbo roles, as in the 1982 film The Toy with Jackie Gleason and Richard Pryor, Married... with Children in the episode A Three Job, No Income Family (1989) and National Lampoon's Movie Madness.
Teresa was a frequent game show celebrity in the 1980s, particularly on the $25,000 and $100,000 incarnations of Pyramid.
In her later years, she has done much voice-over work on cartoons, animated movies, and series. In 2010, Ganzel played a principal role in the Off-Broadway production of "Viagara Falls," after appearing in the same role, Jacqueline Tempest, in productions of the play staged in other cities.
Teresa Ganzel is the sister of producer Mark Ganzel. She has also been known as Terese Ganzel or Terry Ganzel.
She is married to Richard Davis (17 January 2004–present)
- C.O.D. (1981) ... Lisa Foster, the U.S. President's Daughter
- Three's Company (1981) (TV Series) ... Greedy Gretchen
- My Favorite Year (1982) ... Dumpling
- The Toy (1982) ... Fancy Bates
- The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson ... Tea Time Movie Lady (1982–1991)
- National Lampoon Goes to the Movies (1983) ... Diana
- The Duck Factory (1984) (TV Series) ... Mrs. Sheree Winkler
- Three's a Crowd (1985) (TV Series) ... Greedy Gretchen
- Transylvania 6-5000 (1985) ... Elizabeth Ellison
- Fresno (1986) (TV miniseries) ... Bobbi Jo Bobb
- Roxie (1987) (TV Series) ... Marcie McKinley
- The Dave Thomas Comedy Show (1990) ... Regular
- Tom and Jerry Kids Show ... Miss Vavoom and others
- I Am Weasel ... Loulabelle (in season 3)
- Monsters, Inc. (2001)
- Clifford's Really Big Movie (2004) ... Liza
- EverQuest II (2004 computer game) ... 13 voice roles
- The Emperor's New School (2006) ... Princess Lalala
- WALL-E (2008) ... Female Robots
- Up (2009)
- Random! Cartoons (2009 ... Lulu
- Sister of Mark Ganzel. He began as an actor - a member of the troupe "Village Idiots" on the TV show "Fridays" (1980) - and later became a television producer.
- Following the 1985 drowning death of actress Carol Wayne, Ganzel became the new resident bimbo and "matinee lady" for Johnny Carson's "Mighty Carson Art Players" sketches on "The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson" (1962).